How Much Do Dental Implants Cost?
What is your first thought if someone asked you to name the most famous painting in the world? Did you think of Davinci’s Mona Lisa? There’s no doubt she’s gorgeous and enigmatic, but her unique smile immediately catches your attention.
According to neuroscientist Andrew Newberg, a smile is a symbol that conveys the highest positive emotional contentment. Smiling decreases stress-inducing hormones that directly affect your mental and physical health. Studies show that smiling creates positive emotions and stimulates the brain’s reward mechanisms so that even chocolate, a pleasure inducer, cannot match!
Which begs the question, are you happy with your smile? Are broken, cracked, or missing teeth, making you feel miserable and self-conscious? Don’t worry; we can give you a confidence-building smile you can feel great about that doesn’t involve dentures or bridges!
Chrysanth Dental Implants are the answer to your tooth problems!
What are Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are artificial tooth roots that provide a permanent base for fixed, replacement teeth. They are the closest you can get to natural, healthy teeth. Dental Implants give you the freedom to live with confidence and joy, assuredly smiling, laughing, eating, talking, and kissing! They encourage you to relish your everyday activities without worrying about your teeth.
Compared to crowns, bridges, and dentures, Dental Implants are a popular and effectively permanent solution for people who suffer from missing, failing teeth, or chronic dental problems. Dental Implants fit, feel, and function like natural teeth, and are quickly becoming a new standard in tooth replacement.
There are three elements involved in the Dental Implant Process.
- Implant: A screw is permanently attached to your jaw and acts as the root for your new teeth.
- Abutment: This permanent connector supports and holds a tooth or set of teeth. A doctor can remove it.
- Crown: Known as a prosthetic, this is the section of the tooth that is visible. It’s usually created from porcelain or zirconium for durability and good looks.
Dental Implants can replace a single tooth, multiple teeth, or full upper and lower teeth sets. Do you have an entire arch that needs restoration? Then you might be a perfect candidate for the complete mouth treatment. Your doctors will place four implants and then attach a full arch of teeth, giving the procedure its name.
What Are the Benefits of Dental Implants?
There are several available options for replacing damaged or missing teeth. Dental Implants are the one choice that rises above the rest. Alternative tooth replacement options, such as crowns, dentures, or bridges, don’t offer the essential and innovative benefits that Dental Implants do.
Here are the greatest assets of this innovative dental treatment:
- Rejuvenate Bite Force – A titanium post replaces the damaged tooth root and is anchored into your jaw, giving the same amount of bite force as your natural teeth. Dentures and bridges do not restore your bite force as they sit on top of the gums and are not anchored into your jaw.
- Inhibit Bone Loss – When you lose teeth, it’s a double whammy. You also lose bone mass in the jaw. Your jawbone needs the stimulation it gets when your teeth connect to preserve its mass. Dental Implants are the only replacement option that maintains jaw bone stimulation, preventing bone loss.
- Avert Changes to Your Face Shape – Teeth help keep the length of your face and the structure of the jawbone. Missing teeth can produce facial asymmetry. The jaw can move forward from a collapsing bite, creating a sunken, hollow appearance that makes you look older. Dental Implants give support to your face, preventing it from changing shape.
- Match Your Natural Teeth – No one but you and your dentist will know your teeth are implants! Dental Implants are available in a wide variety of colours, shapes, and sizes. Your dentist will design implants that fit perfectly in the gaps and match your surrounding teeth.
- Enable Natural Speech – Dentures and bridges impact your ability to pronounce words correctly. Missing teeth can also alter your speech. Dental Implants work and feel like your natural teeth, enabling you to speak effortlessly and naturally.
- Prevent Cavities – Dental Implants still need to be cleaned to prevent bacteria from building up in your mouth and causing infections. Don’t worry; you’ll never have to worry about getting cavities in your Dental Implants! They’re made from materials that can’t decay.
- Provide Easy Care – It’s easy to take care of Dental Implants! Brush and floss as you would with your natural teeth. There’s no need to purchase special products to care for them: no cleansing tablets, cups, flossers or adhesives.
- Avoid Embarrassing Slippage – Dental Implants are completely secured to your jaw bone and will never slip or shift. You’ll never have to worry about eating in public, laughing or speaking.
- Support Adjoining Teeth – Missing teeth can create a gap in your mouth, causing the teeth on either side to shift, leading to misalignment. Dental Implants fill the gap and allow you to maintain a straight, even smile.
- End Tooth Loss – Dental Implants do not need to be repaired or replaced; they are specifically designed to last the rest of your life.
What Are the Types and Costs of Dental Implants?
There are many different implant systems available. When competently facilitated, they can all deliver a highly reliable form of treatment. Our specialist, David O’Milegan, is specifically trained to work with on single implants or implants of two or more. – you can find more information about our payment plans and costs here.
Single Implant £1,750 (Includes implant and final crown)
Two or more Implants £1,695 each (Includes implants and final crowns)
Your treatment routine here at Chrysanth Dental Implants includes the following:
- Free initial consultation
- Choice of three exceptional quality Dental Implants
- Ten years – lifetime guarantee
- 0% financing for up to two years
- Full aftercare and support
Come and visit Chrysanth Dental and meet our much-loved, Dr. David O’Milegan. We have a range of Dental Implants to suit each individual’s needs and affordable monthly payment plans with 0% APR.
We’re located in the heart of East London, only a few minutes away from the City of London with excellent transport links.
Chrysanth Dental Care
493 Cambridge Heath Rd, London E2 9BU
T: 020 3620 1113
M: 079 8557 9154
A smile is more than just a contraction of muscles in your face. Mother Teresa’s words probably reach even further than imagined when she said, “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.“